Sunday, March 26, 2006

Mixture of feelings...

Shit man...i accidentally press some buttons and what i type was gone!!! Ahh...anyway...hmmm back from work for abt 1hr...watching peach gal from channel u...gosh...Vanness is really so so attractive..I love him man hahaha...he is so so attractive...and his role as Ah Li in peach girl is so attractive too..and I realised that he slightly resemble him(not XQ)...maybe because of his hair in the show...


Anyway, feeling a bit emotional right now, i dunno why I am always emotional...like what i said, saw this lady who is still as emotional at 40+, i hope i wun be lidat till 40+...suddenly i keep thinking of the past...of the time we spent together...it may be some memories that he chose to put behind while leading a happy life with his someone now...but yet, its such an unforgetable memories which the thought of it made me sad, painful and happy...time heals the pain...n i hope it does...


Ok, Trixie must be happy,,,happy...happy...HAPPY!!!Hahaha...ok i have gone crazy...anyway, one good news to share...Keppel Corp decided to engage me!!!Yes!!!OPA...pls approve my request!!!Thats all folks...Muaks..hahaha

No comments: