Sunday, April 02, 2006

Disappointed

Stayed at fisherman till 3+ last night after work...Well, its the first time to stay till everyone else is gone, leaving me, Zhenlin, Ganesh and Alan playing the snake and ladder game..I think I was luck to win 3 rounds out of 4 rounds heh...but nevertheless, need to drink since the rule of the game is to drink if u are knocked out by people, or if u land on the spot where u are required to drink either single or double shot...

Anyway, there was this truth or dare part where people can ask me questions...I kinda expect that someone might ask me that question...and yes, Ganesh asked me that particular question...and I am bold enough to saya "yes!" to it...Anyway, following that questions were again some comments made by people...frankly speaking, I am disappointed...dont wish to elaborate so much about it, but just disappointed la...


It has also been quite a while since I last drink!!! Yesterday was not so bad since I did not lose so much heh...but initially cos I keep losing, I guess I did drink one bottle or more..more of strobe...but a bit of heneiken too..but i dont really dare to drink too much cos I am staying furthest from the rest and if I am drunk, I cant imagine how I can go home...


Today was less interesting, cos I spent a bit of time mugging at bk at yishun 10 with Waipeng...hope to clear all modules...thats my target...=)

No comments: