Anyway, mmm this is my second canoe attempt...Well, though I cant swim, but I can canoe!!!Hehehe...shared a two person canoe with Yvonne...though the rest went so far till we cant even see them, Yvonne and I, being non swimmers stay put near the shore..hahaha...cos it is to play safe u know...in case our 'ship' really capsize...hahaha the person can still save us!!! Hahaha..
We really enjoyed ourselves...slacking in the middle of the sea...ok not really the middle la, somewhere in the sea ba..the feeling is so nice...so relaxing..as though I am part of the calm and peaceful sea hehehe...and yes, for the first time, NTU is out of my mind =) cos I am the sea ma hahahaha...ok my rubbish...
Anyway, my hands are really red and a bit painful..I guess it should be sun burn man...its been so damn long since I get sun burn hahahaah...Shall upload some photos much later...
Back to my mugging life...cheers
Here comes the photos!!!
Preparing to set out...all ready in my life jacket...heh

Evon and me with our 'equipments'

An outing photo before setting out..

Ending with an artistic photo...hahaha...jumping in our direction of hope!

No comments:
Post a Comment