Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The final lap

Yeah...finally...one more day of mugging and I will be free!!! Yeah baby hahaha....Anyway, I have lots to catch up...and I doubt I can cover all...call me lazy, call me complacent..hahaha...but, I simply have no mood man...cos this exam is far too draggy!!! It lasted for nearly a mth!!! My god...

Anyway, some little updates for the past few days since I haven been blogging for like 2 days...


Sad to say, the saturday was a boring one haha...went to boon lay all the way to teach my student..since it is exam...and I gotta be a responsible tutor!!! After which, met Chengwei at JP for dinner...she was telling me some stuff about econs which I thought was pretty funny..about the Nash equilibrium...interesting hahaha...by the way, I did plan to study...but hahah...ermmm wasnt in the right mood to do so =)


Sunday was more interesting though hehehe...went to teach tuition again before heading down to orchard to meet Huijun...wanted to have my brow trimmed at far east...but I thought my nano was more important for me hahaha..so I headed to wheel lock to get my sweet little nano hahaha...and yes, I finally got it...hehehe along with a free silicon cover and and a free screen protector..


By the time we reach far east, about half the shop was closed...but luckily Huijun still managed to grab a pair of shoes from Mondo hahaha...N before we left far east at abt 10pm, we took some photos hahaha...below is of the photos taken...



Anyway, my nice elder sis got me n my younger sis a new cannon camera hehehe...it comes with a remote control...cool rite lol...ok thats all folks...time to do exam paper...n hopefully finish second part of those shit by today hahaha...

No comments: