Overall, the canoeing trip was fun=) I shared a canoe with Waipeng...for some reasons, our 'boat' kept turning in circles!!!ahahaha..that goes to show how pro we are in terms of skills hahaha...The 3 other pair s were, Waikeat and Peiling, Christabel and Yongkeng and Mag and Qz... Frankly speaking, each of the pairs have different characteristics hahaha...
Me and Waipeng were constantly turning in circles..and we kept questioning ourselves for this...hahaha...
Waikeat and Peiling were the venture pair...who seemed to have gone the furthest...not forgetting their efforts of disturbing people too..hahahaha...
Christabel and Yongkeng were the 'zai' group...hahaha..cos Christabel is from canoe polo ivp!!!So u should know how graceful and pro she is when she canoes...hahaha...Yongkeng is one peaceful person who doesnt attack others during the water war hahaha...
Last is Mag and Qz, the gentle team...hahaha...From a distance, I can hear Qiaozhen saying...man man hua(slowly canoe)...hahahhaa... Anyway, we were late...that's why Russell and LiangZhong went cycling instead...Tahliang also came to join us much later...n Bingjin was really making an effort to meet us by dropping by at dinner time, where we had our dinner at east coast fisherman..nice food =) Below are some photos...
Me and Waipeng in the bus..on the way to east coast...

A post before we head our way back...

Me and Waipeng in our boat...hahaha

The canoe teams hahaha

Anyway, my day did not end with the canoeing..hahaha...cos thereafter, I went to fisherman village to chill with Val and Rina..We wanted to go MOS initially, but everyone wasnt in the right state to dance...so chilling was a better choice!Sadly, I puke last nite!!!Arghh....so lousy rite...only drank 2bottles...n i start to puke...usually I am better than this!!!Trust me!!!Especially for beer!!But I dunno why I puke...i think this is the second time in my life to puke due to drinking...cos usually, I can be super drunk n unconscious, but I wont puke...
Anyway, enjoyed my day...cos it was really fruitful...but tiring of cos...and now, I seem to have a bit of hangover...argh....headache...first time having hang over...

Anyway, today shall be yet another fruitful day hahaha...voting day!!Going to ah ma house later to celebrate mother's day...follow by working at fisherman at nite...thats all folks!
1 comment:
canoeing is so fun, shld go to sentosa next time :)
u and wp went in circles because you rowed harder on one side than the other lar. i also got that problem before :x
mingli
Post a Comment