Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Slightly busy...

Its 3.55pm now haha...as compared to yesterday, today was more busy...I am finally doing some stuff...

Anyway,thanks to all my dear girl friends...I am much better already...yes, its not worth...simply not worth it...why should I be sad? Why should I be bothered???Although I still need a bit of time to digest and try to be happy...but I am really so much better already...hahaha...


Work wasnt that bad...the people here are not bad actually...as long as I do my job...they are not that harsh I guess...well, that should be the way I guess...cos hmmm who would wanna work for an unreasonable boss??Haha...and everyone seemed to think that I am a good drinker..shit...I am not...people at fisherman should be very sure about it man..hahaha..Especially people like gx who has seen me dead drunk..hahaha...ok...I shall not drink so often...cos I feel like an old man..who is so addicted to beer man hahaahah...and I need to cut down on my tummy!!!Anyway...I will be jobless next week!!!Hahaha...cos it is so inconvenient that I find it no point working since I will be spending 1/4 of my pay on cab...Thinking of things to do for the time being before I start working at sony roadshow...Anyway...below are a few things I tot of doing..hahaha...

1. Do something to my hair...
Ok, for some reasons, I think I am someone who needs hell lots of money for my hair...cos it tends to fall out of shape as time goes by...so time to change it again...but I truly believe that when I am unhappy, doing something to my hair helps me to be happier...as I can then learn to appreciate the new me..hahaha....

2.Exercise and work on that dumb tummy of mine
Ya, I feel that I need to be engaged in some activity to be a healthier person! Hahaha...Was thinking of squash actually...cos playing squash wun get dark hahaha...and it also means that I must not drink too much beer...

3.Improvement in my skin...and complexion
Sadly, I constantly tell myself that I hav to do that..but apparently I always do things half way...ought to carry out my plans now!!!

4.Improve on my mascara applying technique
Somehow, I feel that my skill sucks..hahaha..as in till now, it does seem to be up to standard...but well, I am still learning...just got my new lancome mascara hahaha...really happy...adding to my mascara...i currently have like 4 mascara and 1 mascara base hehehe...

5.Pick up cooking!!!
Yes..have been wanting to do that dont know since when..hahaha..but haven done so shit man hahaha...I shall learn..and serve the best food to the person who deserve it..hahaha...


6.Attend singing or song composing lesson
Cos I will be going for attachment..was thinking some short course will be good...and again..I shall master it and sing or write to you(dont know who u will be) who is worth it..

7. Have my protection shield on
Ok...I think I have put too much trust in people...who always disappoint me at the end of the day...so i shall put on a protection sheild...whoever who tries to hurt me...pls scram...and f*** off...and pls...I hate fake people...if u are one...jolly well fuck off man..

Sorry for the vulgarities..but I am kinda angry la..really...Anyway...prepare to see me change hahahaha..anyway, here's a photo taken that day when we(my company people) went to the japanese restaurant


No comments: