Sunday, June 25, 2006

How much I have changed

Suddenly, I am looking back...and I realised that I have changed a great deal...especially during these 2,3 years...but the problem is...I feel that part of me was changing for the worst...and this time round by making me so sick(till now still haven recover), I realised that I cannot be behaving the way I am now...I ought to change for the better...

I remember that during my poly days, I only went clubbing twice, or at most 3 times...and it was solely because of the fact that my friend had some free ticket due to product launch in the discotheque...and I only drink a tiny sip of alcohol and feel that alcohol is just not for me...Now...I seemed to be drinking alcohol like water!!!Ok, nt so exaggerating...bt I am now drinking it cup by cup...and this is terrible isnt it...and last wednesday, despite feeling unwell, I still drank....therefore till now still haven recover...I think I deserve all this sufferings for not being firm enough to say no to alcohol..making me to be in such a state I am in now...anyway...its something I have to reflect upon...and dear god, pls let me get well soon...

No comments: