Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It takes a lot to be a woman

I came to realise that there is a lot of things ahead of u once u start to step into the woman-hood..or watever u call that..cos there are a lot of things of grave concern..as though u live because of doing all that hahahaha...I am not being exaggerating..woman out there should know...and when u start to know, u realise why xiao s says that there are no ugly woman in this world, only lazy ones...

Guys out there must be having loads of question mark now I presume hahaha..Let me explain it to u...Firstly, one thing of grave concern is of course the face...Lately, my complexion has gone from bad to worse...those on my face are not pimples...but more of clog pores, white heads and black head...and in the past, maybe 2,3 years back, people always says that I have good complexion..back then I have these problems too, but it was quite mild cos it will go away at times..but these days..it doesnt go away...not only that, there are more n more on my face..till many starts to say that oh, u better take care of ur face...I was devastated lol...Tried to buy products that are known to be good, but it doesnt seem to help...so today I went for a facial session...I can tell u that its crazily painful...Anyway, for some reasons, I feel these days I have been feeling that I should not be so lazy..and its time for me to take good care of myself...cos as compared to my two sisters, I am the slacker who doesnt give a damn to how ugly I look hahahaha...I should say that ever since I start working at fisherman where I start to become even more aware of my looks, and how I should put on make up, I think I have become more bimbo..hahaha...but it is important to be at your best ma...for everyone is made to live life to the fullest, which I think part of it is to actually be at ur best...so I am more determined to look better and healthier..Actually I have been having the thoughts all these while..but I have been lazy..but I am finally trying now!!!Hehehe..first with this facial thingy...up next shall be some exercise..cos I just put on 2kg arghh...and my tummy is so terribly big...feel like slapping myself hahahaha...well..I can afford putting on a little bit of weight I agree, but not at the wrong part of my body!!HAhahaha...Anyway, I will go exercise...really I will...so I am really trying hard to hmm be a healthier person hahahahaha...and yes, I think this is the most important part of being a woman...and this is what that is making me real occupied and busy lately...To show u my motivation, let me tell u what I have done so far.

1. Bought new cleanser,toner and eye care for my face.
2.Went facial today
3. bought vitamin C and E pills..

In the process of...
Changing my eating habit, cos the person say I need to cut down on chocolate and oily food..sad case, chocolate is the love of my life...sobz...but for the sake of me and myself...I will do it!!!=) Hope that I can pick up some cooking skills too...especially healthy food..

No comments: