Just went rebonding yesterday and today..I feel a bit idiotic..with my new hairstyle..u will know why when u see my new look..trust me..yvonne tan commented that I looked like xiao wan zi...gosh..my xiao wan zi look is back again!!!Hahahah...
Anyway, I think I am so so so so so busy...although its holiday hahahaha...so many things to be done...working,gathering, self improvement plans and etcs..yes, they r making me damn busy!!!Hhahahaha...
Anyway..it suddenly come across my mind that if I were to name a guy who create huge impact in my life...and affected me the most...I guess the person would be...none other than my dad=) Yesterday was father's day...first time not celebrating it...cos he isnt around...but gonna pay respect my dad coming sunday with berlyn and the rest...hope he is doing fine...sometimes its a bit not used to the fact that I can only meet him in dreams...really...and sometimes I wonder if dreams are plainly what our subconscious mind is thinking about or did he really came back and visit us in our dreams...I still remember that last july, when he was still around...he was in the hospital..and he actually called me from there to ask me not to go thailand cos at that time, some small city was attacked by some terrorist...but I still went ahead...n bought him one belt and a wallet..but I dont think he managed to use them...hope u are well in wherever u r...
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment