Went to watch pirates today...and I think I fail to appreciate that show...cos I am not someone who likes to watch shows which has monsters...they made me scared..haha ok, yes, I am a timid person...Therefore, I am learning to appreciate Nachos for its simplicity...hehehehe...yes, three cheers for Nachos!!!
Anyway, I met my primary school friend just now, saw quite a couple of primary school and poly frens lately..and sometimes it makes me feel good...hahaha..like what they say, the truest friend of your life is those who were once your childhood friend..Was talking about each other's life...frankly speaking, I think I truely lack motivation partly because I think I am lousy in everything..and yes, I feel terribly no morale lately...yet he made me realised that I am not as lousy as I thought I am...and perhaps, networking was quite what I am capable of..once again, it helps to relight my little spirit in networking wahahahaha...yes, I gotta believe that I am capable, considering that I once support so many people in the company last time...hahaha=) Next step is to accept thing as it is...and then, go towards that direction hehehehe...mayb this is just life...and I am sure that my friend is right...no one can help u, only u urself can do it...and I am learning to help myself now hahahahaha
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment