Thursday, August 03, 2006

People makes a difference

Took a lot of photos today!!!Hehehe...from work...to car instinct...hahahaha...so many photos!!! Anyway, today is a happy day...Although I wasnt feeling too well initially, but mmm it was indeed a happy day, I am so glad to see the CI people again!!! Adele, Ah Liang, Eric and Jonathan, the nicest place I have worked at so far =) Ok, the reason why I went there was because we(Meijie and Me) wanted to give Ms Yvonne Tan a surprise..hehehe..and of course, this would nt have been successful if the rest was not cooperative hahahaha...Ms Yvonne, I hope that was really a surprise for you man...=) N it is meant to be a surprise!!!!

Anyway, I think at times, mmm people and environment does matter hell lot...and I truly believe this, it is the process that matters, not the result, therefore, those whom you are involved with within the process itself does make a huge difference to your life...especially in terms of work, cos I realised that most of us spent more time on work rather than family or other stuff, considering the fact that we need to work at least 8 hours a day!!!Anyway, having some problems to upload the photos here...shall do it tomorrow!! Cheers!!!

No comments: