Ok...anyway, I think my this week was pretty mmm fruitful....I really appreciate all the nice things that all of u did for me...=) Especially for the clover...thanks for the clover...hahahaha....I got 2 clovers this year!!!I almost got 3 cos Val almost went to buy one another one...hahahaha...
Yesterday was out at esplanade with Xiaoxian, Merisa, Xuanyun(my taiwan fren) and Ah heng(from hongkong)...it was quite a nice hang out night....where we had dinner and sat down to talk....and then, off we go to catch our last train...but too bad, we had to take night rider instead....
This morning, went to sentosa with Xuanyun...frankly speaking, have been feeling like a tourist for these few days...and I came to realise that I know so little stuff about singapore..and that my chinese sucks big time hahaha...and most of the time, I will need to think quite long before I can say out some chinese words...super gonecase me...and due to my mood, I wasnt a good host...but Xiaoxian and Merisa is definitely a great host...My memory is really poor these days cos I will most of the time forget most things...even my campus concert...after taking the medicine, I completely forgot that I got campus concert on friday...and I felt so bad =(
Next up, went to Mind's cafe to celebrate Waipeng's birthday...we had quite a fun time playing games and taking photos..and then we had dinner...followed by a session at starbucks...thanks to Mingli for the cake...=) Anyway, it feels so good to see them....cos they made me so happy and normal once again =) Baddies be gone hahahaha...
Anyway, with the four leaf clover, things can only get better!!!Shall upload some photos later...btw pple says tt I looked bad and listless these days....=( Hope to be up and pretty soon hahahaha!!! I counted the smses I received...hmmm abt 20+ smses...hehehe..thanks people...
Ps: Dearest Sab, Waipeng and Valerie, love u gals loads hehehehehe...=)
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment