Friday, August 18, 2006

Thanks people =)

Hmm...ya, I am happy...really happy today...thanks people!!!Really appreciate it...thanks a million to my dearest cousin sabrina(for accompanying me to ktv and u know where...) Weesin, Anna, Stella, Sibei, Valerie(the dearest of them all) and Chenghao...thanks for making an effort to have dinner wif me...and last but not the least...I am very grateful for all the smses that were sent to me....appreciate them all...=)

Went ktv from 11-2 with Sabrina hahaha..my cousin..den to some place....and next went chilling at coffee bean..a massive photo taking session....hahaha...den off to herren for dinner.If u happen to see this, thanks to Stella for booking the place for me...really appreciate it...and the rest, hahaha...nice hanging out at the preview lounge...playing n enjoying and drinking...it was quite enjoyable...and i actually got a four leaf clover necklace for my birthday hehehehe =) thanks to Weesin, Anna and Chenghao =) I was about to get a clover!!! To replace the old one hahaha..and Sabrina, for gooing ktv with me...and accompanying me...and ur present hehehee


Me and Sabrina at coffee bean hehehe...


Here's a photo of us all...hahahaha.. at Herren Sakae sushi!!! Yes, I gotta admit that I terribly love sashimi!!!

Next up was at preview lounge...thanks to Xuanyun, my taiwan fren who made a 'guest' appearance..everyone seems to love her hehehehe...

Last but not the least, my sweet family members bought me a cake too =) Managed to cut the cake mmm 5 minutes before 12am ahahaha!!!Just in time =)


Last but not the least, thanks for that Mister passer by A, who msn me 49minutes later after my birthday...so far, u have not failed to message me during my birthday and I appreciate it...=)

No comments: