Ok, I am super tired now, cos its 1242am!!! I hate it when xiao pang has a flight in the morning..cos it means that I need to wake up as early as she does...and its at 5am (-_-)''' and it is making me freaking tired....
Anyway, met up with Qz today for dinner...the ramen that we had wasnt as nice as the crayfish one =( but it was still a nice catch up session...cos its been quite some time since I last saw her..as usual, she is still as cheerful..=)
Besides that, our boss treat us to this LBJ restaurant...and the food was not bad..putting the food aside, the highlight of the day is that boss actually commented that I was very well dressed for my presentation yesterday!!!Hahahaha...and I am glad for that, cos ahhaha at least my effort is paid off haha...erm I am not trying to win him with my appearance, but I thought its a form of respect to dress well for presentation...anyway, his comment made my day hahahahaha...although it again proofed that I need the help of my sisters to look good (-_-)'''
After praising myself, its time to sleep =P
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment