Sunday, October 08, 2006

BUsy week

Ok, seems like this week pass by quite fast...cos its Sunday already...hahaha..

Achievement for the week is that I am finally done with my Ai qing mo fa shi show..hahhaha..cos I have been hardworkng enough to constantly watch it in utube kekekek...In short, I still think its a nice show. I came to realise that Taiwan serials and Hongkong serials are very different. I love to watch Taiwan show cos I feel that its quite heartwarming to a certain extend...=)

Anyway, if you notice, I haven been blogging for close to a week, just a quick update, besides my ai qing mo fa shi, I played mahjong twice this week hahaha...and went to watch the BB ji hua ( Rob-b-hood).



To me, I think movies and drama serial can be quite inspiring at times. They can also serve as a reminder...of things you have long forgotten. For example, in the BB ji hua, Jackie and Gu tian le are some bad guys who always break into people's house/ company to steal their money. They are indulge in gambling and womanizing..so they use the money they steal to do these things, neglecting their wifes and family.

One day, they were asked to kidnap this baby and because of this baby, they realised that there are definitely more important things in life rather than money...and the thing is love...that exists in we human beings...I am not referring to bgr only, I am referring to love among friends, family..and etcs...I think this is something that we tend to forget in the midst of pursuing what is important to us...therefore, hmm here comes drama serial and movie to serve as a constant reminder that such things are important to us...=)

Anyway, I am going to extract my wisdom tooth tml...kinda scared....sob sob..may everything goes smoothly..and pls be less painful...:x

No comments: