Monday, October 02, 2006

A day to remember

Last year, on the 11th day of the eighth month of our lunar calendar, someone very important to me left this world...in the afternoon...a moment which I think I will take a lifetime to forget...the departure of my dad...

Although it has been one year, but it seemed yesterday...when he was still busily cooking for us, busying scolding us...and busily disturbing us....yes, all these were his usual traits...Despite the fact that he was time and again struck by illness that made him physically weak..but he was mentally very very strong...and optimistic...bearing all the pain he went through...leaving all smiles to us...even when he was not alright, he will still say that he is alright...I would have to admit that I haven got over it yet...yes, I am still in the midst of getting over this painful truth...for the fact that he has did so much for me...to be exact, for us as a family...This is also a painful wound which I wun wanna retouch on...and most of the time, I chose to avoid the truth...yes, I have not accept the truth yet

I haven had the chance to tell my friends...but I guess some of them knows...the reason for staying in NTU is because of my dad...cos he wanted me to do this..and I felt that the only thing I can give him...is a degree...to make him proud...very much wanted to take a family photo during the graduation...the purpose of everything...but he left before we can do that...

Anyway....hmmm I have decided that because of him, I shall be strong...and because of him, I shall achieve what is important for him..ok, so I shall learn to live up to the spirit that he left us...3 cheers for this wonderful dad =) N I miss you..

No comments: