Monday, November 13, 2006

A day worth blogging

Ok, its Sibei's belated birthday celebration today!!! Therefore, its another photo taking session...but since Stella, Jieling, Hongling and Yiling were not there, we did not take that much photo...


First and foremost, a photo with Sibei...its been quite a while since we last met...

Next up...the expensive Penne Di Roma Pasta...

A little description about this pasta...basically, its a ham pasta...garnished with garlic...I can tell you frankly that its the most expensive pasta I have eaten...hahaha! But guess what? It's really worth the price...the sauce taste so different from the typical sauce you get from normal restaurant...so despite being slightly expensive, it was really worth the money!! Hehe...

Here comes the nicest tiramisu ever!!!!Nice...nice...nice!!!

Having seen the nicest tiramisu on earth, Neon and Guowei cant wait to lay their fork on them hahaha!!!


Last photo...a montage of the place...the top left photo, showing the cooking area as well as the bar counter, the top right, the nicely painted walls...the medium photo, the ceiling...bottom right, the two walls side by side..I must say that its really nice...the bottome left, the restaurant's interior view ...

Overall a nice place to go to...but not that often, especially for a poor girl like me...hahahah..recommended for dating purposes and rich kids..hahaha...by the way, thanks to Yucs for the task given, I managed to pick up the skill of creating videos from movie maker heheheh!!! I can start creating my own videos soon lol...

No comments: