Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dream

Do u exactly have a dream? As in a dream job? Something that you hope to work as for your entire life?? Such as being a doctor, lawyer or even a teacher?? Well, I had a dream too...hahaha...hmm but some people may find it a bit dumb and not achievable, well in any case, I still hope to achieve that so call dream...Actually I had a confession to make...the reason why I wasnt too happy earlier was because I realised that when my age increases, I am a step further from my so called dream job...sigh...I wonder if I should continue pursuing what I want in life, or I should jolly well stay put to things that are given to me by fate...Yet, when I think of staying put, I felt demoralised, I feel that I am simply living a life in a way that I dont want it to be...sigh...so till now, I still haven decide on whether to stay put or go ahead to fulfill that so called dream...but again, there are so many hindering factors to the so called dream..may I have enough resources to achieve my so called dream hahahaha...

No comments: