Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Reason why I dont like to blog

Ok, have not been very keen in blogging these days because it takes hell lot of time to load...yes, and sometimes it doesnt even load (-_-) Anyway, I think I will become a useless bum in time to come if I were to spend my days rotting at home like this hahaha...now i realised why we humans need to go out and work..cos its simply quite bored staying at home...I wonder how housewife pass their time...cos I reckoned that spending time on cleaning the house and watching tv to me is somewhat boring...sigh..maybe that is why I am a student :(

Anyway, these few days hasnt been too productive...firstly, I haven read up the documents that Gabriel has given me..I dont know what I have been doing, but time seemed to have fly pass me without me knowing...and surprisingly, I spend most of my days at home, watching tv...ahahaha...like some old folks who simply wants to pass their time at home rite? When I ought to be someone who is full of energy at my age...but well, I need a break too hahaha..but I have to agree that its time for me to do some stuff before I start to really rot hahahha...

Besides being at home, doing nothing hhaha..I did spend some time making a card for xuan yun...Hope that she will like it hehehe..Besides that, I have also written my new self declared poem hahaha..I haven type it out in this laptop yet...shall do it soon so that I can put it here =)

Also spent some time with Xiaoxian and Waipeng to think of where we wish to visit...Currently, the place we thought of going includes the following:

1. Xi Men Ding
2. Wu Fen Pu
3. Shilin Night Market
4. Dan shui to see the night scenery
5. Rao He
6. Yi Lan
... cant remember the other things in the list keke

If possible, Tai Zhong for the new yr count down...and to watch the guess guess guess show...ok thats all folks...hahaha time to sleep..cos its still raining now!!!

No comments: