Sunday, January 21, 2007

I appreciate my friends



Yes, I appreciate my friends...my gal friends especially...I have been receiving gifts from a few gal friends lately..and it makes me kind of bad...having people to buy me stuff...instead of me buying for them...




Last sat, I got this from Valerie.




Case 1: Val


Trixie: Hey gal, this is what I get for you from Taiwan. Happy belated birthday =)




Val: Hey, I got u something too




* Val then hand me a box of chocolates from Famous Amos




Val : You like famous amos cookies rite?




Trixie : Hmm...ya I love cookies...but why give me this? For what one?




Val: O, no la, cos u said u will be giving me a present, so I thought I should get u one too




Trixie : (-_-)'''




Case 2: Yvonne




She seemed to get me a gift from all the countries she has been to so far...oh ya btw, she is an air stewardess...so u can imagine how often do I receive gifts from her...




Case 3 : Meijie




Also an air stewardess...got me 2 gifts so far from her overseas trip...so paiseh




Case 4: Huijun




Met Huijun today...handed her a gift I bought for her in Taiwan




Trixie: Hey gal, this is for you...hope u like it...




Huijun: Hey, I got u something too.




* Huijun then gave me a paper bag with a present inside...




Trixie = Surprised...




Trixie : Belated xmas present? My god...u shouldnt have bought...


Here's what inside...an eye massager, a pencil case and a shower foam!!!


Anyway...I am not trying to show off in case u are assuming that I am trying to show off...but instead, I just feel touched plus paiseh...to receive gifts from these gal friends...reason being...mmmm firstly, I seldom go on tour...cos I am too poor, so its really paiseh to receive gifts from them when u couldnt really reciprocate..especially when the gift is one after another...a bit headache I would say...cos u begin to ask urself...gosh...when will it be my turn to do that...that also kind of explain why I spent so much in Taiwan...I am not finding excuses for spending so much...I just hope to buy some gifts for all of my girlfriends...but...was shock to still receive gifts from them


Anyway, I also feel touch cos I am remembered...
Dear girl friends...I love u all hehe...for being so thoughful...but not too much gifts...cos I will feel bad lol

No comments: