OK...I think this thing has been repeatedly mention in my blog...about me...wanting to work hard n etcs...well...the fact is...I am trying...really trying...so dont doubt me ok hahahaha...
I gotta admit that I am still in my new yr mood...and I have lost 180 dollars...so far..I have to say that its quite xing tong to lose so much...but its a once a yr thingy...so I dont think I should take it so hard...n somehow, I believe that this is a sign to stop me from indulging myself in mahjong, but instead stay focus in school work...yes, I truly believe that is serves as a motivation for school...rather than being unlucky...=) Cos...losing money means I should nt continue to play mahjong...and that I should spend time reading books instead...
I got so many things on my list!!Sigh..but I will work hard for it...and I mean it!!! Please get me to jiayou,thanks =)
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment