Actually I din wanna be too bothered by such things...but I think its time for me to go to the temple to da xiao ren...the reason being..I am just surrounded by lots of pea brain pple...who are smart...yet very low in terms of EQ...and they are seriously getting on my nerves!!!
As posted in the previous post, I talked about the silver ribbon thingy...about the stigma pple had on people who are once mentally ill...these pea brain pple, who although seemed to be high flyers academic wise, is obviously very very low in EQ...it makes me doubt if they even have EQ...
Firstly, please dont say things without thinking twice!!! If u can use ur brain for academic wise, so should u before u speak!!! Excel in ur studies doesnt mean that u will have a good career in future. Dont u know that EQ also plays a major role??? N to those who are full of themselves, please stop and take a good look at urself!!! If you are too stress with ur high flyer kind of work, dont come and talk to me and insult me in one way or another!!! You gotta remember that u reap wat u sow..and that what comes around goes around!!! So pls scram if u plan to do so...
I can say without much hesitation that I can be a great fren who can offer u listening ear when u are in trouble...or I can also help u if u need help...I can tell u jokes and do stupid things to cheer u up or make u smile, even if I am not in my best of mood, but, I will try to cheer u up, reason being, I treat u as my friend...but if u r in for some kind of insult, get lost! N I mean it! I am not someone who is there for u to insult or whatso ever, I am not a sand bag, who gets punch(by ur awful comments of course) and not get injured..I have my problems too!!!
With that, I guess those who read this SHOULD jolly well be aware and know who u are and act with certain level of responsibility! Cos at the end of the day, ur actions are purely a reflection of urself!
I was all prepared to blog about the nice things that I did for the past few days, but these people, they just made me..so so so so so pissed off!!!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment