Ok, my weekend was pretty much the same as compared to my usual weekend...sometimes I feel no life...cos I am constantly 'parked' at my aunt's house but sometimes I am just too lazy to go out with friends...hahahaha..
Anyway, I think I think this weekend was more fruitful...cos I get to spend time with my family...as in family in a big picture...and I guess this is very impt to me...cos mmm things happened around me...and my mind was wandering really badly, see these things happen...sad and confused can pretty much describe how I felt...Anyway, back to my family...I really love hanging out at my aunt's place cos many people are there...and to a certain extend, I feel great being with them...maybe because of the bonding we have...its fun playing majong, watching pple play mahjong and criticizing people...with them hahaha..and its fun to see their response to certain stuff...
Some funny incident happened yesterday...fourth aunt wanted green pea but she bought wasabi pea instead cos the package did not indicate that its a wasabi pea...anyway, fourth aunt dont like wasabi...and after eating the pea with wasabi, the odd taste plus the choking on her nose nearly freaked her out...she thought that she was being poisoned by some harmful stuff and rush to drink a cup of water...and then realised that it was actually the stupid wasabi pea that she dislike...
Shortly...
Second aunt came...without asking what it is, she started to pop a few into a mouth while watching them play mahjong...and then innocently asked what is that pea thingy..how come it taste so wierd, bitter and spicy and wierd...and being someone who constantly practise her "do-not-waste-food" theory, she insisted on finishing the pea even though they taste wierd...and it made us laugh like hell..
Anyway, as expected, I spent about 5 hours or more, sitting down and watch them play...dumb isnt it hahahaha...ya, call me no life pls..hahaha...
I had to thank Lester for the constant reminder...hahha ya 'reminder' that he has been faithfully doing his tutorial..where he kinda impressed bingjin and qiaozhen for his correct answers...and because of that, I am motivated, or rather, stressed to try be more hardworking...so I actually tried to understand my tutorial...yes!!!For the first time, I am trying tutorial as early as now!!! But of cos, I am heavily dependent on answers...oops...but at least I look at it right!!!
N my sat night ended with watching wo cai...
Went to visit grandma today...the one whom I seldom visit...since I promised to visit her last yr...so I thought I should go with mum today...and again, it make me seem like a very free teenager when I am supposed to be very busy, with school, work or going out with pple at my age..hahaha...but shopping everyday is tiring...
Anyway, I guess this is just something about we humans...we complain when pple don ask us out, we complain when we are too free...yes, we are never contented with our lives...hahaha...
People..as in a lot of people commented that I put on weight (-_-)''' they insisted that its a good thing...I hope so hahaha!!! But I am getting worried...so I decided on going gym hahahaha...
Before I end this entry, I would like to comment a bit about superstar...I am so disappointed that daren won...Diya is much better!!!Anyway 3 cheers for diya!
Ok, time for bed, else I will b late for lecture again..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment