Looks like this piggy year hasnt been a good start for me, but I hope that things will get better...dear god, please make things change for better...thanks...
One month ago, I lost my house keys...and the key were gone just lidat...and when I start to feel that things are getting better, guess what? I lost my wallet
=( and I am clueless as to how I lost it!!!Really!!! I was still holding on to my wallet as I would need the wallet in order to exit from the control station...although i had the intention to buy some food, but I drop the idea as I was lazy...so I headed home straight...If I am not wrong, I recall putting my laptop and wallet on the chair outside my doorstep while i open the door...and this morning, I cant find my wallet, damn it, wat the hell rite =( Losing wallet = lost ic, easy link card, cash card, matric card, concession card with mrt concession, my four leaf clover key chain that cost 60 bucks..and my atm card and debit card...sobz...I think I have been to absent minded lately...arghh...time to buck up...dear kind soul who picked up my wallet, pls return to me..cos there's nothing inside that is valuable to u..
Ps: dear god, please...kindly give me better luck and make me less absent minded, thanks...
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment