Hmm its 3.06am now!!! For the first time this sem, I am sleeping late because of school =) so should I be happy, or should I be worried? So are u eager to know why I sleep so late today? Ok, because I am busy copying my tutorial answer...I am a wierd pie in terms of studies related matter cos for some reason, I have the wierd habit of recopying tutorial answer cos those I have copied during lecture were too untidy because I copy too fast..so that explains why I am still awake now...another reason is because I din copy simulation lecture cos I thought that taking pictures of the lecture slide will probably b a better method...cos the answers were flashed too fast sometimes...and I happen to bring my camera to school last friday...
School sucks as usual, I can forsee that I have lots to catch up for compiler...and I need to catch up soon, cos so far, I am clueless about the tutorials!!! Isnt that bad??? As for simulation and advance data technique, the situation were much better...although they are quite jialat too..As for FYP..I have yet prepare the so call proposal for Prof Seet cos I was too busy with those stupid assignments..
突然心血來潮﹐所以決定打中文。。。很久没有写诗了。。因为没时间。。而且我这个人很怪。。。必须有一些原动力才会写。。。然后之前也没有任何一个让我想写的冲动的事物。。。但最近,那鼓冲动好像又来了。。。。而激发我的。。到底是人,事,还是物??哈哈。。。
答案是。。。
人!!!
那个人是。。。
是。。。。。。。。
郑元畅!!!
对。。又是他。。也不知道为什么,觉得他算是我在现阶段比较欣赏的人吧。。然后也觉得他算是我现在的晴天娃娃。。。。。因为看到他可以让我的心情愉快起来。起来。。。。。所以想说,如果可以写一首和晴天娃娃有关的诗给他一定会很美妙。。。但一直没时间。。。
现在超累的。。所以。。i decided to stop here..hahaha...but before i end this entry, I will share with you one of my previous work..
夜色暗淡的夜晚,
他在酒吧里狂欢。。
随着音乐摆动自如,
眼里却荡漾着淡淡的忧伤。。。
伤感那里来?
为何抢演欢笑?
还是一场玩笑?
他只微微一笑。。。。。
酒瓶倒不出酒,
沉默取代喧哗,
笑眼落泪进入梦乡
Anyway, I feel that these two(this one and the previous one that I have shared) is lousily written..it cant be considered as a poem...but just some ways for me to venge my anger or express my feelings..hahaha...will put up the so call better work next time =) good nite
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment