With this new precious possession of mine, I am able to take clearer photos of myself hahaha..and some stufff...although this phone resolution is not as good as those latest model, but I think it is good enough for me hehehe...besides that, I am also able to blog with this phone! How nice hehehe...but i haven try out the function yet...

Anyway, I have been busy mugging these few days...I can say that I am lack of sleep for the past few days..so i slept till as late as 1+ today hahahaha...shuang man...
I guess I din wont do that well for exam this sem...but for me, getting good result is not as important as clearing all modules...
By the way, I have a cute friend called val..the one i always mention in my blog...and this cutie is really sweet...cos she acutally called me to congratulate me for clearing all exam...and to her dismay, i told her i still got two more papers to go...hahaha...but thanks for her sweetness, appreciate it loads hehehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment