Friday, April 13, 2007

Something is wrong with msn!!

I thought that something was wrong with my internet connection at first..then I came to realise that it was actually msn that is having problem...arghhh...

Been trying to be really hardworking with the mugging and all that...but all work but no play makes me no life...and feel no life...arghhh...isnt life all about enjoying??? Sigh...I hate exams...really hate exam!!!Especially uni exams...they sucks big time...Can school ever scrap off exam? And grade students base on project or what so ever??? Some community service, assignment or attachment...but no exams please??

Sometimes I dont quite understand the purpose of exam...u see, we dont get to apply things we learn in school..to make it sound much better...maybe we get to apply about 20% of what we learn in school for our work? If not, then its totally useless...so tell me the purpose of exams? To kill our boredom? To make school a more challenging life? Sigh...I really dont know...

If u say studying exams can make me a better person...in terms of character...or can make me prettier, or fairer and stuff, maybe I will be more willing to do that...I am serious...but seems like it does none of the above...sighz...

If you are telling me that it makes me a great engineer someday, I can tell u that I am not interested...arghhh...

So that makes me less and less motivated...I just wanna pass my exam...no need flying colors...dear god...please bless me with ok grades...

No comments: