
These few days has been pretty fun and a bit tiring...I am still busily working at tampines mall lol...actually not really busily la..cos its not that busy :P But anyway, did i mention that I work there because we are supposed to be part of this hakkaido fair thingy that is in tampines mall?
Anyway, there is this hakkaido fair in tampines mall which will last all the way till 15th july =) So feel free to go down and take a look...dont say i never warn you...the crowd is crazy....so many people!! Anyway, its just food and more food.and I love the squid with rice thingy :P Talking about it just make me so so hungry...hahaha...Anyway, its this squid that is marinated with a sauce that taste like those in tori-q with rice inside the squid.. Other than this squid thingy, there is also takopachi, ice-cream, japanese cheese cake and a crab that cost 108...so expensive right!!
Oh ya, talking about this, I haven really mention my job scope at tampines mall roadshow...basically, I just need to help people download this zapcode software and give them freebies upon a successful download hehehe...to know more about zapcode, please go to http://www.zapcode.com.sg/ but it is something that looks like this... =)))

Besides working, I am a super tv freak...cos I spend my time watching drama and variety show hahahaha...and the show i am watching lately is this show called huan huan ai...starring these people below...
A cute guy in this show...Mike He..I use to dislike him...because I feel that he is very proud...but I really love his character in this show... :P Do check out this show =)
No comments:
Post a Comment