Octopus, stuffed with rice...yes, the look of it doesnt seem impressive at all, but to me, its really nice... :D N i think i spent like erm 1/2 a day pay buying this squid thing for myself and myaunt...hahaha..but to me, its worth it of course..
Besides having this wonderful box of donut, last sunday was my cousin's birthday..and we had a small celebration at my aunt's place...
First of all, the birthday cake...black forest...with this chocolate powder that made everyone cough like hell after eating it..hahahaha...but it was nice...ice cream cake from swensen
Then there was this small photo taking session..but i didnt take a photo with them hahahaha...i only help them take photo...lol...in case u are wondering why they are so awfully taken...let me explain...it is taken by my handphone...so please dont complain..hahaha
N then...there were also pizza and chicken wing from the canadian pizza...but frankly speaking..I still prefer pizza hut a lot more than canadian...
The chicken doesnt look tasty at all right :P hahahaha...
Oh ya, another nice thing to mention...RH mentioned in his blog before i did...sobz hahaha..anyway, I just wanna say that I am so proud of myself to get a good deal from Harvey Norman...but my two friends RH and Lester suffered quite a bit..running here and there with me just for my good deal hahaha...thanks guys =)
Went KTV with these two guys..my IA partners last thursday...it was fun hanging out with them...hahaha..because they can be quite funny at times...
Introducing RH, which most people already know la..cos he is from my uni...duh..but i bet u never c him sing like this before :P hahaha...
Rh...singing with all his heart...
Although RH tried hard to concentrate, but guess what? We were busy taking photos of ourselves hahaha!!!
N then it was RH and my turn with the camera :P
So where is the photo where Lester or me is singing? I cant find it...does that mean that RH was the only one who was with the mic that day????
HMm...what do ya think???
Of cos not la hahahaha..
Aftet the ktv, we went printer searching...n after much searching hahaha...I got myself what i want...hahaha
Yes, the printer recommended by Chenghao...Epson CX2900...and I managed to slash the price from 158 to 108...and even got a free printer cable worth 9.90...good deal isnt it :D I love bargaining hahahaha!!
After getting the printer...I engaged Maria of the day, Mr Maria bte Ah Hueh to carry for me...hahaha...A happy woman verses a traumatised Maria hahahaha
Within an hour, Ah Hueh quit his job sobz...and I am left to carry the printer myself...looking at my expression..u can tell how sad i was to lose a Maria named Ah Hueh hahaha
Anyway, it was a great day and it left 3 of us smiling our way back home :D
PS: My hair sucks..arghzz..
No comments:
Post a Comment