Sunday! Without me realising, a week has passed by quickly...issit good or bad? I cant decide hahaha...cos mmm...I hope that this sem will end soon...but on the other hand, I need time to catch up with school work...
By the way, I have decided to open up access on my blog because I see no reason to block it because of one pathetic freak who obviously, is a no life freak...my blog is not some top blog like xiaxue...so its easy to tell who are the frequent visitors...therefore, I am of course very sure who the freak is..initially I thought that blocking it is a way to prevent him from interrogating into my private life...but come to think of it, its not worth to block it just because of him, the him who is disgustingly no life...disgustingly free to do such things...and guess what? I pity him for being so no life...life is short...yet some people dont cherish their life....and spend time doing things which doesnt benefit them at all...are they unbalanced beings? N maybe doing these stuff makes them feel better??? Well I really dont know...
Anyway, I realised that my blog is closed to dead...hahaha..due to my no life life, my blog turns no life hahaha...I shall add some spice to it soon hahahah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment