Hoho...1 paper down...2 more to go...I think I need to really jiayou...
Sometimes I really wonder why people say that being student is good...cos firstly, being a student doesnt allow me to be rich...cos, how many people are born with a silver spoon? N I am not those who are born with a silver spoon...so being a student is almost equivalent to being a poor person hahaha...
Anyway, I have to say that, ya la, the good thing about being a student is that we have endless holidays..in poly and in my first few sem in NTU, I have to agree that its great having holidays...however...since yr 4, things are different...because there is something called FYP, which consume most of your holiday away, shitty FYP hahaha...then without u knowing, school reopen and u then need to mug like an idiot...so how good can a study life be??
Maybe I am not doing what I like la...so thats why I have so many complains hahaha...I am not sure if I will like the working culture..but one thing for sure..working allows one to have vitamin M which is one of the important vitamins that every human must have...hahaha
I somehow decided to mug the moment I reach home(1+), then I took a nap, cos i woke up at 6+ today...den after tt, i watch yu le bai fen bai...and romantic princess(which is very funny) and damn, its already 10.45pm...another day gone...
I need to be discipline!! Time is running short arghhzzz...ok Discipline Discipline!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment