Saturday, December 01, 2007

I went to Timber yesterday...but sadly, we didnt stay on..cos it was far too crowded...and the person I wanna see is not there!!! *extreme sobz*






Anyway, its really nice of these girls to accompany me all the way to Timber..just because I said I wanna go there..to see someone...hahaha...love them loads hahaaa...




Anyway, we headed down to mhd sultan instead...cos Cindy says that she wants to have some sake...so therefore..headed down to this japanese rest...




The setting was nice..except for the noisy crowd, which was sitting beside us, and the not so nice sake...everything was fine hahahaha...Took a few photos..and sheesh..I think I look so old..I wanna cry..hahaha




I am old...sobz...sob sob...I think I wanna rebond my hair...cos I seriously think I look older with curls...




ANyway, here are some photos =) Gonna meet Xiaoxian tonight...hahahaha..cos I been holding on to her ear piece for quite some time liaoz le hahahaha...

By the way, any one have any job lobang? I need a temp job...I am poor...



No comments: