Friday, December 28, 2007

OMG!!! Hahahaha...I finally clear the damn shit I have sunk into 3.5 yrs ago..and I seriously couldnt believe it!!! Been waiting for the damn results to be out cos I was quite scared about my modules...cos its quite cui...

This 3.5 yrs has been so much for me to bear..hahaha...I really kinda pity myself hahaha...having to do something that I dislike...dreading every minute of it...This year especially, hasnt been too smooth for me...in fact, I always wake up in the middle of the night, feeling scared or crying sometimes...cos I am lost and scared...because of school, thats why i hated my school so so so so so so so so so so much...and my 2 grandma passed away...one of which is someone who I am quite close to...

N today, my result, together with my honours is fnally out!!! Woohoo~ I hereby announced that I am done with NTU liao hahahaha...I am so happy to see this

REMARK: YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE DEGREE WITH SECOND CLASS (LOWER DIVISION)

So wat if I get 2nd lower? hahaha I am happy enough liao leh!!!

There are so many people I wanna tell and thank...and for those people who doesnt know...people keep asking me why I wanna complete this damn degree since I hated it so much...they taught I am being pretentious or something...but I can tell u that every minute of it makes me wanna go crazy...at least for the past 1 yr....but the main reason is because...its my dad's wish...and I am glad that I have fulfilled his wish for him...Therefore...

First and foremost...

Dear Papa: I dont know if u can see what I am typing from where u are...but I think u can...although I couldnt give u any money cos I am not working...at the time when u are still with us, but then, I just wanna tell u that, I have earned the degree that u so wanted me to get...and I hope that wherever u are right now, u are feeling happy that I have fulfilled ur wish...and it is seriously not an easily achievable task...and I hope that this is the best birthday present for u..since ur birthday is on 7th january...miss u and love u always...and hope that u r feeling proud wherever u r alright...


Dear Grandma(Tampines): I thought u could be here to share this piece of happy news..but sadly, u left us 4 mths ago...but nevertheless, I hope that u can see that I have done it...missing u...



Other than that, I would also like to express my sincere thanks to my mom who has been helping me financially through the yrs...without her helping me, I couldnt have survived in uni...


Next out...to those who are really important to me in NTU...

1) Waipeng: Dear Waipeng, not sure if u will see this...I am really happy and grateful to have a friend like u...although u have changed course..but we still managed to have crazy times together...and I am glad to have u as my friend...pulling me through difficult times in NTU...without ur encouragement and help, I guess I couldnt make it too...


2) Qiaozhen: Dear gal, if not for u, I think I will fair even lousier...thanks for the encouragement...and help...and teaching me to be more optimistic...last sem was hard not having u in NTU...but I am really thankful for all ur help...for the past few sems...

3)Mag: Dearest mag mag...thanks for the many times for ur consoling and ur encouragement...making me less alone during the last sem :) Without u in my last sem..I think I will be damn cui..thanks for all ur help...

4) Bingjin: Dear gal, thanks for doing all the projects with me..and some of the explaination that u have given...

5) Russell: Thanks for ur assistance...u have helped me so much over the past 3.5 yrs too...thanks a million

6)Ronghua: Thanks a million for ur assistance and encouragement...although I dont really know u durng the first few sems, but I am glad that I managed to know u better later...cos with u around, its rather fun...lame and ah beng hahahhaa...thanks for all ur help...and hope that u can get thru the shit soon

7) Zyan: Thanks for ur help in 301,302,303 but especially 301...really appreciate it...

8) Prof Yow: Even though I think u wont be reading this, but I just wanna express my sincere thanks to u...thanks for the encouragement and help u have given to me...thanks for lending me a listening ear..making me feel that u are friend rather than a Prof...without ur help, advise and encouragement, I guess i wont be able to make it...

9) Sandhya: For sending me home and sending me to school a few times...

10) Evonne Ow: Thanks for ur sending me to and fro to school when u were still in school...and i am glad that we are still good friends hehehehe....

11) Peiling: For ur help in the past few yrs...thanks..

12)Waikeat: For ur help in the past few yrs, thanks..

13) Yvonne Tan: although u are nt part of the NTU pple, but thanks for standing by me in times of sadness and problems...asking me to go cheong so that I can relax...bringing me so many presents over the world...to brighten up my day...

14)Valerie: Although u are also not in NTU, but i wanna thank u too! U have been a great fren, pushing me on, telling me how near i am to the finishing line, without u being there for me, i guess things would have been different..i really appreciate it...


N lastly..whoever who has helped me in one way or another...I am seriously thankful for that...

No comments: