Lately, been receiving quite a lot of things from my friends...and not forgetting my 6th aunt..who gives me so much things...Firstly, my aunt gave me a pair of earings and a necklace for xmas..
Evon, also known as yvonne tan hahaha..whom I have also not met for ages gave me a tinkle fairy chain she got from disney land in USA and a black top for xmas...
Den..the sweet Huijun, whom I have not met for ages came to find me during one of my working days at sony..and gave me this cute little pouch..and said that it was a happy new yr gift..its so sweet of her! N I am so paiseh!!
N next up, Xiaoxian also gave me a bottle of shower foam from body shop as a belated xmas present..cos she knows that I am into body shop shower foam hahaha
When u think that its the end of it, u are wrong :P My aunt gave me a make up set from estee lauder yesterday...n Miss Chan who has just got back from hongkong gave me a cute mushroom handphone chain...cos she knew that I am into mushroom lately hahaha..and besides that, she also gave me like some biscuits and 5 notebooks that she has bought from hongkong sanrio cos she knows that I love notebooks...so sweet of her...I still remember her stopping me from buying notebook everytime when we hang out...never expect her to buy like wow...5 notebooks for me..and its not cheap man!
Although xmas has ended nearly one mth ago, I felt as though xmas has just came by...with all the gifts I have received...actually its not that I want people to give me gifts..but to me, it really somewhat shows that my friends appreciate me as friends...and takes note of what i like...by getting me all these things that I like...really appreciate the good thoughts..I wish that I can reciprocrate soon..cos I am too poor to pamper my friends :( I hope to get a good job soon...dear god..please give me a good job..hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment