N next up, William...he is also quite funny at times =)
Then came jen...although she is like erm 7 yrs younger than me(very sad, cos it makes me sound freaking old lor!!! :( ) but we can click quite well..so issit because I am childish?? Or??? Hahaha anyway...she loves to hug me whenever we are working (-_-)''' The photo below is an evidence..hahaha
N dont ask me why, that day, we got an intruder in ss..hahaha...he is not a staff, but he became like one of us...
See, he even took photo with the other part timer hahaha!
N finally a group photo!!! :) Ok, I will miss them :(((((
Anyway...I also went back to NTU again?! Hahahah..and I feel as though I am a repeat student or what..NTU...arghhz...the thought of it freaks me out..I hate NTU hahahah..anyway, my main purpose of going back is to find prof yow...cos I have to say that without his help in NTU for the past 3.5yrs, I could have dropped out...I am really very very very to the power of infinity(see, this is how engineers talk hahaha) thankful that I have him as a professor in NTU...anyway, I bought the ipen, which is a massager plus pen from Osim...recommended by evonne(NTU) as a form of gratitude to him...
That day, Zinyan decided to gather some people for photo taking session...I remember taking freaking lots of photos..cos we took photo for erm 1 hour lor!!!Madness!!! N so many eyes staring at us lor! Hahahah...I told xiaoxian that I have taken about 20-30 photos...and I asked Zinyan how many photos did we exactly take...and guess what? 102 photos!!! Madness!! Total madness!!! Hahahaha...n here is a preview of one photo i got from zinyan...feel free to go to http://picasaweb.google.com/zyanchua/20080124NTUSCEGroupPhotoShoot/photo?authkey=8aGm2Vbxs4U#s5159316030047574914 to view the remaining photos...hahahaha but its at a compromised resolution la...
Anyway, i also finally, yes FINALLY completed my assignment..here goes hahahaha...
VERSE 1
你的煙 在我, 的床邊,
燒了又灭 , 溫暖我的夜.
你的背影, 點燃了 房間
啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦
不曾感厌卷
VERSE 2
你的煙 在我, 的床邊,
慢慢熄滅, 寒凍我的夜.
你的背影, 沉默的明顯,
啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦
慢慢的走遠
CHORUS
怎麼會, 吉他只有無情的旋
怎麼會, 哭紅了眼還視而不見
(關登 掩蓋有你的世界)
該 怎麼 面對
怎麼會, 我不想再問怎麼會
下雨天, 它哭走有你的從前
(太陽 照亮了我的臉)
我 不再 想念
No comments:
Post a Comment