Haiz...HAIZ...HAIZZZZZZ...Hahahaha, I am feeling kinda mmm in bad mood now...why is this so? Cos, i have serious problem with my assignment...:( People who knows me should know that I love to write rubbish..my past time is writing the rubbish feelings I have developed usually at late nite...when I am feeling emotional...and I started writing rubbish as young as 15 yrs old cos I inspired to be a lyricist one day although I am writing something more poetic...Finally, I decided to pursue this interest and give it a shot at a music school...and now, I am bloody stucked...cos I my rubbish cant come out...:( I am so sad :( Not that my rubbish cant come out, to be exact, I have problems fitting my rubbish into the piece of music I am given...and the deadline is on friday :( This is so sad :( Its crazily hard to write...I think I need to burn midnight oil to write it out tomorrow... :((((((
Anyway, while pausing this post, I went to write something for my lyrics..and my dear friend evonne...was so hilarious...hahaha..I asked for her opinion after writing the first verse...and then...she replied me with new stuff...
Here's my original first verse...
你的煙,在我 的床邊,
燒了又灭, 溫暖我的夜
你的背影, 點燃了房間
啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦,不曾感厌卷
n i thought the first two sentence isnt that nice...so she also tink so...and gave me these suggestion instead
你的煙,在我 的床邊, 燒了又灭, 刺激我的肺
n then this
你的煙,在我 的床边,
燒了一夜,烧坏我的brain
你的脚,跟叫人讨厌。
臭得让我想打你一拳
wa i wanna laugh!!! hahaha...I couldnt stop laughing!!! Hahahaha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment