Monday, February 04, 2008

Hehehe...finally got a job offer! :)))) but its not totally confirm yet..as in..need approval la...but at least, got one job now hahaha..was talking to Zan online..and he told me about this another job...god..its so tempting! Hahahaha...cos its 75% travelling!

Initially I was thinking of getting a job that can allow me to travel...as in, not very long ago, perhaps like 1 month ago, I was all set to find a job that can allow me to travel extensively hahaha..cos hor, I dont wish to stay in Singapore, I am a bit sick of Singapore and so I hope to travel and see see...and gain more exposure..but den for now, I dont know issit because new yr has just passed...which means I am one year older, so rite, I suddenly feel more settled..and hope to go for a job that allows me to stay in Singapore...and for now, actually I also not sure which is the type of job I am really looking for hahaha..just kinda lost...

Anyway I shall blog again cos I am gg back to school today hahaha

No comments: