Wednesday, February 06, 2008

New year is coming!!! Hehehe..this time round, its chinese new yr that we are talking about lol...actually I am not exactly excited..in fact...I am starting to lose the mood for chinese new yr, reason being, its getting less and less happening...I still remember that when we were young, like mayb till 15 yrs old, chinese new yr is like so wow! Hahaha..cos u can really feel the atmosphere...but then, as yrs goes by, chinese new yr, in sg...seems to be just a festive season that we have to celebrate...nothing much to be excited about..cos chinese new yr is like...so short..and so no atmosphere man...

Anyway, talking about this, I was thinking about what kind of chinese new yr resolution I should have...being a chinese, chinese new yr resolution is important too lol...ok I know I am crappy...anyway, I thought of a few...

1. Stay healthy...and fit...

2. Able to successfully let someone sing my lyrics hahahaha...

3. Able to let Mr rara(which I am not gonna reveal who he is for now) to write melody for my lyrics...kinda far fetch I know

4. A job that is what I really wanted..

5. Happy...and cheerful hahaha

Ya, thats for now la...anyway, while blogging, something came into my mind...Quite some time back, I was talking to Cindy on the phone...

Me: Hey, do u hav free incoming call?

Cindy: Ya, why leh?

Me: In that case, can u please call me, thanks...

Cindy: ok can, bye..

less than 1 minute later...Cindy called back and said

Cindy: eh, doesnt make sense lor, u ask me if I have free incoming call, n den why should I call u if I have free incoming...

Me: shit! I mean free outgoing call hahaha


Ok, anyway, I thought it was quite funny hahaha..cos Cindy works for a mobile service provider...where her mobile phone is paid for...so thats why I wanted to ask her to call me...end up...I said wrongly...and she 'accepted' the fact that she has to call me because she has free 'incoming' call hahaha...anyway here's another one...

Many many years ago, when Miss Yvonne Tan already had a mobile phone and I dont have...I called her...

Me: Hello

Guy: Hi

Me: (was thinking how come a guy pick up..but was thinking mayb is her friend) eh can I speak to yvonne please?

Guy: she is not here now, can I ask her to call u back

Me: huh, how come her phone is with you? And who are u by the way?

Guy: thomas..and u?

Me: never hear before leh...anyway can u please ask her to call me back(cos I am super close to yvonne, she is supposed to be my best friend..so I know most of her friends..especially someone who will hold her phone..cos her phone is always picked up by her)

Guy: ok can..

Me: thanks..and I hung up the phone...

Minutes later..I realised that actually I dialed the wrong number...hahaha!! So stupid right! I accidentally dialed 12 instead of 21 for the 7th n 8th number...and seriously speaking, so dumb lor..

Ok thats all for now...advance happy chinese new yr..to whoever who is reading

No comments: