Thursday, April 10, 2008

Haiz...I am feeling kinda emo again...although I have just received a good news, but...I am still kind of emo and sad...in fact, since this morning I am in a foul mood...:( N while typing this, I feel like crying...cos I am frustrated and I just need to cry...as in, there are some ocassion where by u are just tired and sick of life..and u just wanna have a good cry, to let out those negative ions in u..and today is such a day for me...

Sometimes I dont understand why I always kanna such lousy things in life...like meeting people, whom are so inhuman...who doesnt treat u as humans...at times, I wonder if they feel for anything at all...time and again, I told myself that I should not be bothered by such people at all..like, they are not the least concerned about my life, they are not kind to me, so why on earth am I even feeling upset that my relationship with them is a bad one? In fact, they are someone I wont wanna have in my life...and those whom I hope will never cross my path next time...ever again..yet why am I so bothered??? Cos I am so not like myself when I am with them...and I hate that kind of me...who is defensive...who seems to be unfriendly...I tried to shake everything off..but the thing is, they are people whom I will meet like half the day...so...how can I not bother? Its just so hard...

Despite all the bad things, that they made me feel bad for, I did try on my end to make things better...but...to me, it doesnt get any better...and I am tired, of trying so damn hard, to ignore them, to keep myself happy...sighz..and I dread seeing them :( I hope I dont have to face them every single day...cos seeing them makes me sianz, disgusted and all... :( :( :( N I am not an actress, its hard to pretend to be happy when I am not :(


I hate it when people are so self centered...I hate it when they people only love to point fingers at others..I hate it when pple dont put themselves into ur shoe to tink how u are feeling...I hate it!!!

No comments: