It's sunday again!! N today is mother's day!!! But I am busy...really busy...cos my work is making me really busy....
Part of the reason is because I been busily handling a new project...which is rather taxing...meetings and non stop meeting...and the ever blur me...actually speak to my german consultant in chinese hahaha!! Cos...I think I tend to be very confused when I speak to people of 2 different languages...for e.g. more often than not...I realise that I am always sandwiched between 2 types of people...one chinese speaking friend..and 1 english speaking friend...so the ever accomodating me( hahaha self praise is no praise) ...will then speak to them in what ever language they are comfortable with...well..I do have friends who doesnt speak chinese at all..as in, even if u constantly speak to her/him in chinese, they will still reply u in english...and usually, I get confused speaking chinese and english...and i will end up talking chinese to the english speaking person and vice versa...and this was what happened earlier on this week..when my colleague and I went lunch with this german colleague..and coincidently, I had a chinese speaking friend with me...and so, I spoke to this german in chinese..so paiseh!!! :P hahaha...and he had this huh look written all over his face hahahaha!!
Anyway, I deduced that I am probably too sick to be doing all these...cos the thing is...something similar happened before this incident...cos ...I went to mac...and then...I realised that the person didnt give me sauce for my nuggets...and I walked over, wanting to get curry sauce..and here's the conversation
Me: hi, can i have nugget sauce please?
Mac Staff: ok what sauce u want?
mE: i want nugget sauce
Mac Staff: ya i know, which type of sauce u wan, bbq, curry sauce?
Me: o!! sorry, I want nugget sauce
N what happen is that, I thought I told him curry sauce :P N i was thinking...why the hell did the staff not understand...and its only until much later then i realised that shit! I was the one who is blur...
But I believe all these happened cos I wasnt feeling well also....hahaha...its true!!! Been sick for nearly a week...sneezing, coughing..having sore throat and all...and I feel feverish also :( N I am starting to get body ache too..due to the stupid cough...just hope to get well real soon...
Anyway, another thing that left me a deep impression over the weekend was this two old aunties who are can collectors at this hawker center which is near my work place...Auntie 1 is this can collector who has approached me twice...for the cans...as in, she will tell u to let her have the cans once u finish your food...and aunties 2 is someone who works at the hawker center, collecting plates and all...and she will also collect the cans when she collect the plates...On this particular day, while having lunch ,I heard two people quarrelling....in fact, in a very fierce arguement....and guess what? It's this two aunties who are actually arguing....and the one working there actually took the beer bottle(those glass type bottle) from her trolley, ready to counter auntie 1 who is charging towards her...and then...there was non stop arguement....but luckily, there was this kind malay lady, who was kind enough to hold auntie 1 to prevent her from charging over...but...I can tell that auntie 1 has totally lost her cool...from the way she struggle and alll....and auntie 2 was also quite worked up...but she is considered less aggressive than auntie 1...and they almost called the police..and in the end, they didnt managed to fight...
Frankly speaking, its quite sad to see things like that...maybe to some people its interesting...cos how often can u see two 70+ pple fighting??? But...to me, its sad cos...cans can make 2 old ladies get into fight....and it just goes to show how tough life can be....in order to survive...u go alll out...sighz...
Anyway...I have to get ready for my rehearsal soon!! :( Cos I am supposed to be the Emcee for an upcoming company event...boo...I think I am freaking out...and next up will be mother's day celebration!!!Hehehehe....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment