OMG!!! Hahahaha I think there is a rock band fanatic element hidden in me!!! Today I went Wala Wala...and I so love that rock band!!! It was damn high and coool!!!! Hahahahaha...
Anyway, the rock band managed to sustain the highness in me, making me blog at this time of the day though I am freaking tired hahahaha...actually I have been pretty occupied for the past 2 weeks or so...as mentioned earlier on, I was occupied with work...and then I am currently picking up a new interest, keyboard hahaha..and I bought my first keyboard :):):) Even though I am a super amatuer now..but I am still glad that I have bought a keyboard...and that I am picking up a keyboard lesson...cos it has always been what I have been wanting to do..its like...erm I dont expect myself to be some successful keyboardist someday...but then, the idea of knowing how to play a keyboard seems cool to me hahahaha...actually in the past, being someone who only listen to chinese songs made me feel that english songs doesnt attract me that much as compared to chinese ones...and my knowledge of english songs were oldies that my aunt and uncles really like..like yesterday once more...careless whisper and etcs when I was young...then I became a true fan of chinese songs...cos I love their meaning...and being someone who doesnt listen to english songs, I will only be hooked to some english songs that were introduced by some kind friends..among them were songs like..we belong together, If i aint got you...and etcs...
After working at fisherman...fisherman, being a chill out place for all races tends to play english songs...and that was where I managed to pick up more english songs...and one that I like quite a bit..is this song by usher called My Boo hehehe...I really really love this first phrase of the song
--> There's always that one person that will always have your heart, you never see it coming cos you're blinded from the start...
N frankly speaking...I think this is so true + meaningful!!! Heheheh...anyway ya, then I managed to learn more english songs...and like quite a few of them...another is this by alicia keys and usher called if I aint got you...ok i know I am super not up to date for english songs...but well...the fact is...I am really outdated la hahahaha...besides that, going clubbing helps too!! Hahaha..there was one period when I zouked quite a lot...and then I kinda love those mambo songs...among which, I super like this song called I hate myself for loving you hahahaha...especially this part
-> I wanna walk but i run back to you..and so I hate myself for loving you..
something lidat...and I think its so applicable to me...hmm...hahaha...anyway...I didnt really know that I have a thing for super rock songs...cos I always tot that they sounded damn noisy to me :P However, after working at Sony for a period of time...this game called Guitar Hero 3 made me totally love rock songs...they are amazingly addictive!! N nice :) N i even feel like buying a PS3 just to play those rock songs!!! But i have to admit that a part of me wanted to master guitar cos of that favourite guitarist of mine...hahahahaha...anyway that addiction with guitar hero made me being someone who totally cant play for nuts...to someone who are capable of playing most of the songs in easy mode(yeah it doesnt sound impressive i know..hahaha..but considering that i couldnt play at all initially, that is a huge improvement! )
Besides that, I also got my friend to tell me about some rock bands...and then let me know how their song sounds like and stuff..that was some time in jan..and i totally lost track after that..once in a while, i get reminded when i hear them in clubs or pubs...and today, the rock thing is back to me again!!! After going to wala wala, the rock thing in me is back again!!! In the past, i hope to play like chinese singers who look damn pro...suddenly i hope that i can play english songs instead of chinese ones!! hahaha...n the strange thing is..during the periof when i am inclined to english songs, i tend to find most chinese songs nt that appealing to me :P N today...I realised that I this feeling is back to me again!! N i think i need to patronise wala wala soon! hahahaha...it totally rocks!
Shall upload some pictures soon :)
Here are some other nice piece of english lyrics...bits of it that I like...from some songs I love a lot....not sure if u know wat song are those..but i just love these lyrics la...bits n pieces from songs i love...
-> In my heart, I can no longer hold inside, all of the love I used to hide..I'll always be with u until the end of time...
-> If u give me one chance to tell u how my heart was feeling, I will sing to u and tell u I wont...live my life without you..
-> Some pple wants diamond ring, some just want everything, but everything means nothing, if I aint got you...
-> All I wanna do is find the way back into love...and if i open my heart again, I'm hoping that u'll be there for me in the end..
-> Some say love, it is a hunger, an endless aching need..its the one who wont be taken...that never learns to dance...I say love, it is a flower, n you, its only seed...
-> Now we are tall..and christmas tree are small..and u dont ask, the time of day...
->so sad but true, for me there is only you...been crying since the day, the day u went away..
-> Figuring out..u and me is like a love autopsy
->when u left i lost a part of me, its still so hard to believe...
N I cant seem to think of anymore wahahahaha...time to sleep...so tired...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment