Monday, May 19, 2008

This weekend has been super hardcore...I have decided to stay holy for a while...before I start doing the same thing again hahahaha....was out on friday, sat and sun...Zzz...n friday was considered as the less taxing day of all...


Had a short meet up session with Merisa and Xx...at Mario Kitchen...my favourite korean restaurant hahahaha...actually the reason why I like that place a lot is because I feel that they have superb service...n the food is fantastic too :) Merisa is one friend whom I dont meet that often...but yet, I find a sense of comfort when I hang out with her...and xiaoxian...in fact, I quite enjoy her company :) We can talk about everything...and plus..she is quite animated sometimes hehehe...and the three of us were there till the rest close hahaha...


On sat...it was supposed to be less taxing...if not for the intrusion of number 1..met up with Huijun cos I haven been meeting her for a while...and she is yet another friend...whom I can meet very often during one period of time..if not, we meet like once every 3,4 months...hahaha..but again, she is a nice friend to hang out with...sincere and thoughtful:) we were supposed to meet to hav dinner...and I was supposed to get my keyboard too..then number 1 came...and we had that korean food again...errr i like it...but tat doesnt mean i have to eat it in two consecutive days...hahaha!! But still, I am fine la..since they wanna eat tt...and we were all setttled to go home since i hav such a bulky keyboard with me...but..when we got home, number 1 insisted that we should be going somewhere...cos its a long weekend...and staying at home would mean that we are super no life...and she started with all her 'sensible' logic on how important it is to be out during long weekend...mmm hahaha...and huijun, being ever accomodating was fine with that idea although she initially wanted to be home by 9...n so...we actually went to wala wala...that is where the band managed to make me super duper high!!! hahaha...high not because of the alcohol...but because of the rock band...I so love the band :)


N as for sunday..it was the most 'ridiculous' of all..not say v ridiculous...but well...the day with the highest alcohol consumption....miss val was kind enough to pre-empt me...that I am reserved by her on sunday....these days...pple are treated as object...since when can I be reserved...mmm anyway..cos she say that we are going to zouk...so I reckoned that we should be dancing away all night long..and that was what I been wanting to do...cos among all clubs, I love zouk the most...hahaha...but...we end up spending like 2/3 of the nite at wine bar...and it was drink drank and I am still not that sober now! N its been so long since I last club till the lights are on!!! hahaha...and Ionly managed to reach home at erm 5am!! It was beer+ martell + vodka!!! Madness...and they practically mix those together!!! Hardcore isnt it!!!! N they seem to have forget that I was the one who kept losing in the game...and they actually say that I din drink that much!!! (-.-)''' anyway it was fun hanging out with them heheheheeh....they are a bunch of fun people!!! :)

No comments: