Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Here comes bintan update!!! :) Was kinda busy earlier on hehehehe....was watching this super duper nice show...called Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Ai Shang ni (Fated to Love) damn nice la...hehehehe








The bintan trip was kinda short...but not too bad a getaway...if things are cheaper :P hahahaha...cos our meals aint worth it...but...in any case, it was pretty fun =)






Us at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal...hehehe..ready to set off! N anna bought a new addidas cap...nice right =)














Before setting off, we requested Mr Ang to help us take a photo...but...look at this...a self portrait yet again...tsk tsk










Us....finally reached!!! After a 1 hour trip...and...ya man, the boat is crazily shaky...










In the coach...on the way to the hotel hhehehehe





When we reached bintan...its almost time for lunch...look at the menu...price does not include 10 percent tax...and 10 percent service charge!!!





I always thought that Fish and Chips is one of the safest choice out there...but I was so wrong!!! Looks can be super deceiving I tell u..







N we found this duper big chess set after dinner...







N snake and ladder too!!!





We had to wait before we can check in..so we went to have a drink...and this drink...looks nice...but...taste like milk...fresh milk..but it is supposed to be strawberry milkshake..and it cost a freaking 6 bucks!!!




Finally got our room :) Took a photo with the outdoor before heading to the room hehehehe




So guess what's the first activity of the day??? Its a dip in the pool!!! hehehehehe...n i seriously love the photos taken here...so here they are!!!


After the pool comes the beach...but...I have decided that I shall not upload the bikini pictures hahahahaha....anyway, here are the guys....who is...trying to act cool lor...boo

The five of us...so..who is who? =)

Weesin and Chenghao...with his jumping shot...err they are supposed to jump together!!!!

Ok i shall update again...too lazy to blog for now :P N i got 2 assignments to hand up!!! Arghh

No comments: