Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just woke up hahaha..finally had the opportunity to laze...am so happy hehehe...lazing is good!!! So that's where sat became so damn precious...


These days, for some reason, I have been very busy...been going out so many days...In fact, I cant recall when is the last time where I had a good rest at home!!! This week was pretty hectic too...cant rem what I did on monday...but basically...



1) tuesday -keyboard lesson
2)wednesday - went out with haiyin
3) thursday - IBM club gathering (cos I will be part of the committee soon)
4) friday - went to watch Wall-E with colleagues thereafter met my ex colleague for KTV
5) Today, Wala wala



Let me just talk about yesterday...for some reason, I was freakingly popular, dont know why hahaha! The entire world...asked me out last nite..but it was quite imprompto...initially I was supposed to go kbox for ktv buffet dinner...with sabrina and peggan...but then cos most of my classmates for the training went for the free screening for Wall E...and everyone else was saying that..it will not be nice if I dont go...and yes, I have to admit that I turn down going out with them a couple of times due to pre arranged plans...so I called my cousin Sabrina to cancel the KTV outing with her...felt really bad..cos we been trying to arrange a ktv buffet for as long as 3 months.. but not realised till now...sorry Sabrina and Peggan :(




Anyway, I asked Haiyin along for the screening...since she wanted to ask me out too and she was also interested in watching that movie..luckily we managed to get some tickets last minute on the spot hahahaha...else it could hav been an empty trip! Thanks to Christy who helped me ask around...while I was making my way there, my ex colleague called...and asked if I wanna join them for ktv...and during the movie...ws sms us to see if we wanna join them to chill with his friends...ah siang sms me to ask me to go to my aunt house...and after the movie, ypeng called and asked me to join evon n her at summer breeze..and I was like...WOW! M i so popular hahaha!!! It's been a while since so many people ask me out on the same nite! ahahaha...




Anyway here comes more photos of the dragonfly nite...backdated erm 2 weeks ago hehehe




Here's Ida and Joyce...





N then it was the mistress and the girl friend...hahaha...




N here's val and that ah huey....




Girls girls girls :) Mmmm Haiyin's face is so red here :)





N here's Matt and Christy...my colleagues :) for some reason, Ws was not supposed to be in this photo! Hahaha..initially I think he look like an emo drunkard..then now, I think he looks as though he is trying to act cool here :P





Me and Christy! The babe :)





N here's Hanjie again...the reason why I took this photo with him is because..if i never remember wrongly, he bought me this waterfall drink...in order to buy time, I asked him to take photo with me hahahah..and before that, I was 'busily' taking photos with Christy and Matt...hahahaha :P





N here comes the awful drink called Waterfall...the look of it makes me wanna puke! Hahahaha...





Why did 2 people drink with me? cos I chicken out lor..I didnt wanna drink so much hahahah..so I dragged them in :)



After the waterfall...I realised a trend in the photos...tell me..who is more high ok..




Ok tell me, so I look more sober or Val??? The supposedly individual photo became photos with her in each photos...with funny pose...can tell she die die wanna be included in all photos right hehehe

N here came Siying...Siying is pretty much of a sweetie too..she is not someone who love clubbing..but she took an effort to come df for my sake..like how sweet can that be :)


The bestie..who was nice to change her flight for my sake..hehehe..and she came straight after her long flight though she wasnt feeling well...

N that's all for now...if I have the time shall upload more photos..cos uploading photos is pretty much of a hassle I feel...and those photos are not meant to be seen :P

No comments: