Wednesday, August 27, 2008










Ok, its been a while since I last blogged...hahaha..met Haiyin for dinner today..and she commented that Ws and her has already blogged about my birthday, but to date, I have yet to blog about anything yet....hahahahaha....I wanted to!!! Seriously! But I was really busy...till I dont even have enough sleep...in fact I am really tired now..but I decided to take an effort to blog about something...hahahaha...




Anyway...went dinner with Haiyin tonight..n it was nice of her to treat me dinner...thanks girl hehehehe...and I have finally had my long craved fish n co seafood platter! N it just so happen that both of us was craving for seafood platter hehehehe...and so we had that..




Other than the dinner...the past 2 weeks or in fact, the past 1 month was really happening for me!!! It was Convo and den endless birthday celebration, Tina, Yvonne, myself(for like 5 times!), waipeng, huijun...it was definitely a blast!!! hhhehehehe...




Actually this year's birthday was really special...I had a kick start birthday celebration with Mavis Hee, my idol when I was young, I had my uni friends who helped me celebrate at shokudo, I had 2 birthday celebration with my family...and I planned a df birthday too...and then...I also celebrated with my another 2 good fren in uni, waipeng and yvonne...so it was really wonderful!!!




I wanted to blog during my birthday..but I was suffering from a bad hangover...from that disgusting drink called waterfall...and then...on the same day, Waipeng and yvonne drove me out..to kind of celebrate me n waipeng's birthday...and I was way too sick to even blog about it!!!




Following that, I was freakingly busy...doing dont know what...actually pretty busy with work...cos I am having a training currently..which will thankfully end on friday hahahaha..and it was really intensive!!! I had to work through the weekends...have to work when I reach home!!! But it was really insightful and I learn hell lot...about sales...and then..this interesting thing called ERIC...of all names...y Eric?! hahahaha...but Eric is useful...seriously very useful...:)




When I thought that I will be more free after all birthdays...I was so wrong!!! Cos...I still have keyboard...and my weekend is packed..till sat for now...and dont try to ask me out on sun cos sun is a family day!!! :)



Anyway, I shall blog a little about my birthday at df la..hahahaha...there will be one more part though hehehehe


First of all..the girlies who were early...left to right...Haiyin..who is my sec sch fren...serene a ex colleague from ex co...and Cindy!!! :)



Though the nite is still very young...Cindy darling...seems to be getting a little intimate with me hahaha!!!




N here came Val!!! Hehehehe...Actually Val is really a very sweet fren of mine...last year..she bought me a watch with Cindy...cos she is one of my best fren..whom I always talk to almost a few times in a week...and I was telling her how upset I was with my watch...cos the watch that I really love..the one yvonne bought for me 3 yrs ago broke..but I think I din tell her I got it repaired..and she bought me a watch....


N this year, I told Val some time back that...though I had a few almost there r/s (but din make it)...and a ex r/s....but I have never received flowers from the guys before..they buy me necklace..and stuff..but never was there flowers..and I told her I really love roses...but no one got it for me...and then...during graduation..my elder sis who promised to buy me flowers failed to do so..and I was kinda upset...and taking note of that, she bought me flowers!! N i am seriously very touched!! Cos..she take note of little details I mention....




With Ws....my sec sch fren...one of the nice buddy around hehehe...btw we had this dumb name called famous 5 ( ok i dont know who came up with this name) which includes Ws, Hy, Anna, Ch and me...




N then...Ah huey...aka Rong Huey hahahaha...my uni fren...one of the bestest uni fren around! hehehee



Me with my gift from Val and cindy hehehehe

Cindy and weesin..and guess what? I think this photo look like some ROM photo hahahaha!!!

My colleague from ex co..and now become keyboard friends...Junqiang and Hanjie...

N the small fat was there too heheheheeh...:)

Ok end of sneak preview..I will update soon!!! hahahaha...nitez

No comments: