Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I took a peep at my own blog...and actually I do that quite frequently..cos I like to look at what I have done...and sometimes...when I look at the post...that was quite some time back, I will ponder as to why I posted all those..hahaha...

Anyway, i realised that I haven been writing anything close to my heart lately...i.e. my feelings..and so, I shall do that in this post hehehe...

Actually..i am someone who thinks a lot....worry a lot..and ya..wat so ever...in short, I am a super duper emo pie...and little things can make me happy and sad...little things can trigger the emo part of me...which is good and bad at the same time...however..it also made me someone who is really conscious of how others perceive me..in this sense, it is not good as I will do things that is against my will...which resulted in me being unhappy...unhappy mainly because of the fact that I am not acting according to my will...to a certain extend, I think I have time and again tell myself that, no, I shouldnt give a damn to how others see me..and just be me and whats more important than being happy? of cos, the happiness must not be at the expense of others...however..when things get a little out of hand...affecting more than usual...den it will then make u to think twice before executing that action...and in a way, it made u lose the freedom of being able to act freely accordin to ur will..which is something that makes u unhappy..but when u act according to ur will, due to some circumstances, it also caused unhappiness...either way cause unhappiness..so what should u do???


Next...mmm I also realise that its been a long long while since I last like someone...as in to like someone till I wanna go into a r/s with someone...and is this good or bad? Bad in my sense..cos I seemed to have forgotten as to what it is really like..and what feeling is the right feeling...cos though I do agree and admit that I have quite a number of guy friends and that I feel differently for them...and of cos I do have positive feelings towards most of my friends..cos well, if they turn me off, i wont talk to them again ma...however, I am not sure if I like any one of them...how terrible can that be...sighz...

No comments: