My attempt to blog has always been put on hold..cos when I come online, I am distracted by things such as MSN, facebook and youtube..and I will then lose focus..and in the end, I will just exit out from blogger and go to bed cos I am tired...so ya, thats how 'focus' i am hahaha...earlier on, I was undergoing some training at work...and there was this particular emphasis about knowing your objective before acting...and I guess this is really important...more often than not, we are always aimlessly doing things...especially during our spare time...and because of the lack of objective, we always fail to achieve something that we intend to achieve initially...and the same goes when I meet val...we have endless things to talk about...she is like my girl friend..cos mmm we will be on the phone like up to 3,4 times a week...talking non stop about lots of things..yes, we have hell lot to talk about..and she never fail to confuse me for my choice of boyfriend...or people I like...cos I realised that...she has been playing a vital role..in engaging me with different guys...or disengaging me hahaha!!! Therefore its really important to get her approval in a way, cos she plays an important role in influencing me..hahaha
Anyway, the weekend has been good..and I strongly recommend this Korean Salon called Jayun at Pacific plaza...it has great service..it does wonder to ur hair too! hahahaha...anyway my weekend is cool...hehehehe...finally had a more relaxing weekend...phew...
Went for a free hair treatment as Jayun...and the hairstylist revamped my hair a little hahaha..cos mmm its too 'big' and I also trimmed my fringe...hehehe..so i look a little different again...this is the new hairstyle...

N here's Jerome my cute cousin...who is really good with making faces...mmm

N here's uncle Jeff cake...i realised that kids really think very differently from us...when the kids saw the cake...2 says they want to hav the eyebrow...and 1 says he is interested in the nose...mmm so how can these facial features be taken out separately for them?? I really wonder..

N here's me and IDa...we r trying damn hard to get a nice photo...but i dont know why..dont seem to be able to do that

This is Jermaine..aka Little Miss cool...she dont talk to strangers or interact with strangers...to put it simply...she ignore strangers..so if u manage to play with her, count urself lucky hahaha...

Little Miss cool dont smile so often..I told u...

All the kids were eyeing at the cake..hahaha intently..

My cute small boys..hahaha...errr they r not mine...one is my nephew and the other is my cousin...

Surprisingly, my little miss cool is willing to take photo with me!! hehehehe

N i think this photo can quite appropriately tell what I am feeling right now...omg..its sunday nite already :S
No comments:
Post a Comment