As you can see, I am blogging more often lately...and it can only be 3 reasons why i am blogging so frequently...
1. when I have something interesting to blog about...(o by the way, I generally blog for my own sake, not for others...cos when i encounter interesting stuff, I would wanna write it down so that I can look back one day)
2. Cos I am feeling damn emo...the definition of emo can be plainly emo, which is triggered by others or PMS or when i am feeling super happy/angry over something...(which is linked to no.1 cos something interesting must have happened to make me feel that way)
3. Cos I am too bored...so I decided to blog to kill time ( but when i am bored, I either blog a lot cos I finally have time to write down what I have been wanting to write to keep track of that event, or I dont blog at all, cos I have nothing to write about...dont u think so? sometimes when u are outside...especially when u are on your way to somewhere alone, mmm u have some thoughts that u think you wanna blog about, but when u come home, *poof* u totally forgot what u wanna write about...)
N today is a friday night...so what's the reason for my blogging??? It is actually number 3...hahaha...feeling kinda bored right now and feel like writing something now...actually i am supposed to be in a chalet now...and yet I am at home...cos I decided that I will go to the chalet tomorrow instead since Meijie, emily and Tina will only be going tomorrow...and tonight there's only the 2 couples..and with me hanging with the 2 couples seemed weird...
Lately, i think I have always been staying at home on fridays and saturdays...its like..either I go out to attend birthday parties or wedding dinner, if not, i will be at home...seldom do I hit any club (n I am still wondering why the whole world thinks that I hit club every week..mmm) and seldom do I go out to shop...and seriously speaking, I am starting to feel really stagnant about my life...i need to have some sort of excitement!!! To make the matter worse, keyboard lesson has stopped currently...waiting and waiting for it to resume...
I am also looking forward to my new placement next week :D But on a separate note...ahhh!! I need to travel to tuas...the thought of it makes me :S 830 at tuas everyday...and this means my bioclock will be reorganised..cos I need to wake up at 6 or 630 everyday...and since i need at least 7 hours of sleep, so i need to sleep latest by 11pm interesting..hahaha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment