Currently having ear block, nose block, fever(39 degree), headache and wobbly legs and hands... feeling so sick now.. :( but was online cos I need to drop the Project manager...hope that the project manager doesnt get angry...cos first day still cant go...and...the doctor said i have very bad sore throat..but seriously, my throat is not painful...but he seemed to say that I have a very bad sore throat..mmm and he said, he can straightaway give me 2 days MC...
Talking about this, he told me that I needed to rest...and drink lots of water..cos i inform him that actually, I been having cough, flu and fever repeatedly for 1 month..but of cos this time is the highest...I also asked why it doesnt go away..and his answer was...cos mmm medicine alone doesnt help...plus, he also mentioned that i probably din have enough rest...ok please scold me for eating bbq food at Sharon's birthday yday..cos i din know that its so serious...
N...i came to realise that the 2 doctor who were doing consultation today looks kinda cute too :P why did i manage to see 2 doctors? cos the other doctor came later..
Anyway, hope to recover soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment