完美可以很简单,只要过得没遗憾。。。(meaning, the definition of perfect simply means living without regrets....something lidat)
This is a verse from the 9pm drama that they are currently showing in channel 8...and I think i really like this drama and its theme song..come to think of it, its been so long since I am addicted to a singapore drama..and coincidentally, the leading actor and actress used to be my childhood idol, Zoe Tay and Chen Han wei...ya, when I was young, there was a period where I really like Zoe Tay...i think that was when i was in secondary 1...and around the same time, Chen Han wei acted in some show where he was a teacher, which made him really popular that time...
Anyway, this drama that I am currently addicted to is a drama which mediacorp come up with in conjunction to AIDS awareness day that is fixed on 1st December..and I think the drama aims to pass this message across..that is, AIDS is not directly contagious through coming in touch with people who have AIDS....and here's the theme song that I have found in youtube...nice song...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment